Preparing to leave? The first step is to place yourself in the inspector’s mindset. End of bond cleaning can be a risky business and you may wind up with very little return on your primary bond when you vacate the property. As an owner of rental property, you are well aware that getting the unit ready to lease is expensive with when dealing with contractors, such as plumbers, electricians, HVAC, painters, etc. Choose one of the several vacate cleaning service companies to catch up with the workload.
There are points to remember at every phase; before, during or at the end of your lease.
- Analyze: Record the condition before you move in so that you have no additional liabilities when you move out.
- Regular Cleaning: Although you might be fed by your weekends being swallowed by regular cleaning responsibilities and performing other house chores, it will help you to find professional help. Consider several vacate cleaning service companies to catch up with the workload when you vacate.
- Precautions: Ensure that you do not cause severe damages or accumulations. Clean chimneys, oven trays to stay one step ahead.
- Inform: As soon as the damage fixation needs arise, inform your landlords to avoid trouble later when you already have a lot to deal with.
- Read: At the time of leasing read the terms thoroughly, Make sure you are allowed to keep pets, etc. It is your responsibility not to violate any terms of the lease.
- Paperwork: Get the legal paperwork done beforehand. If you wish to make any changes, get it in writing from your landlord.
- Compare: Leaving? Compare the original condition reports and seek any damages and get them repaired.
- Clean: Fumigate if you had a pet. Steam clean the carpet, check pest control.
- Helping Hand: It is always efficient to get help when you have too much to deal with. Hire professional cleaners to meet cleaning standards set by your landlord.
- Record: Record the final condition before you leave.
- Check: Check the bond terms and charges you have been asked to pay. Get the final terms duly signed.
At Bull18 Cleaners, we offer professional help to save on your bond value. You no longer have to worry about cleaning the chimney, carpets or walls, but instead can sit back and relax and deal with other vacating worries. Call us now on1300285518 to avail great deals.